Terms and Conditions – AfterBankruptcyOnline.com
Notice: Pursuant to FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- This site consults with brands (sponsors) and conducts blog activities for which the site is compensated.
- This may receive free products from brands. Only products and services thought well of will be shared with you; however, the individuals who come to this site are unique. No warranty is made that a particular product or service will be suited to any individual user or users.
- This site may be compensated for brand related twitter parties, facebook activities, blog campaigns, special events & consulting services.
- If the site posts an affiliate link to a product, it is something that site personnel use, and he/she/they would recommend without an affiliate link.
- The primary effort is always aimed at providing resources and education to help site visitors recover from bankruptcy and the major causes of bankruptcy, such as credit difficulties, health issues, divorce, and other causes, as stated in numerous pages and articles on this site.
Notice: As a general rule, it takes money to create web pages and keep them on the internet. The pages on this Web Site are not exceptions to the rule. This Web Site is sponsored and sustained by advertisers. This Web Site did not write itself; it was written by one or more people with a personal, business, profit, and/or public interest in the topics you see here. Any suggestions and advice found on Web Site are offered in same way that a neighbor or relative might offer them; and those who visit Web Site may rely on it to no greater degree than they would the friendly advice of an aunt, uncle, cousin or neighbor. Some of the people and characters found on this site are fictional and some are alias representations of people who wished to remain anonymous. This Web Site is not a substitute for professional advice and counsel. VISITORS ARE URGED TO SEEK THE ADVICE AND COUNSEL OF PROFESSIONALS FOR LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, TAX, FINANCIAL PLANNING, INVESTMENT, MEDICAL, AND PSYCHOLOGICAL MATTERS. This Web Site does not qualify or endorse any of the sponsors or advertisers who create and support it. Statements made on this Web Site are merely opinions, and those opinions have no warranty or promise associated with them; this includes statements made by or about sponsors and advertisers on the Web Site, along with any products and services that may be described or discussed here.
- You Agree to These Terms and Conditions. Access to, entrance upon, and use of Web Site and contents of Web Site is subject to the provisions set forth herein, including the two “Notice” paragraphs set forth above. If you access, enter upon, or use this Web Site, such access, entrance, and use constitute your acceptance and agreement to these Terms and Conditions. By choosing to access, enter upon, or use Web Site in any way, you accept, adopt and agree to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the site without any reservation, limitation, or qualification. If you do not accept, adopt and agree the terms and conditions and the privacy policies, then any permission to access, enter or use Web Site for any reason or purpose is withdrawn and you are hereby instructed to leave immediately.
- Ownership of Content. All rights, ownership, and authority of Web Site, including the authority to grant access and use of Web Site, and the contents of Web Site are reserved. No rights, ownership, or authority of any kind are transferred or conveyed by or through access and use of Web Site, except as provided herein.
- Visitors to this Web Site. Those who access, enter upon, or use this Web Site are sometimes referred to as Visitors. Visitors to this Web Site are granted non-exclusive, temporary permission to use Web Site. Visitors may not copy or publish Web Site or the contents of Web Site for any reason, except that Visitors may make copies for personal, non-commercial use. If you copy any of this Web Site for personal, non-commercial use, you must preserve and publish these restrictions with the copy made. Visitors may not distribute, modify, transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Web Site or the content of Web Site without prior, written permission.
Visitors are prohibited from using Web Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
WEB SITE AND ALL CONTENT ON WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, the owners of Web Site neither warrant nor represent that your use of any content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. While the owners and publishers of this Web Site intend to and make efforts to include accurate and up to date information in Web Site, no warranties are made and no representations given as to the accuracy, correctness or reliability of the information contained in Web Site. Accordingly, the owners and publishers of Web Site assume no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of Web Site. Visitors are urged to obtain other advice and opinions, including the advice and opinions of licensed professionals where appropriate. Information in Web Site is subject to change without notice.
- Exclusion of Liability.
USE OF WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE OWNERS AND PUBLISHER, NOR ANY OF THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Links to Third Party Sites. Web Site may contain links to other web sites and locations on the internet owned or operated by other parties other. Such links are provided solely for the convenience of visitors to this site. This Web Site does not control, does not warrant, and is not responsible for the content or privacy policies on such sites, nor their functionality and security. Neither does this Web Site endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you establish a link to such sites or to Web Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission the owners and publishers of Web Site.
- Revisions to the Terms. The terms, conditions, policies and procedures stated on this page may be changed unilaterally, at any time, and without prior notice to any Visitor. You are bound by any such revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the current terms, conditions, policies and procedures.
- Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions and your use of Web Site are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, USA, without regard to its choice of law provisions. The courts of general jurisdiction located within Collin County, Texas, USA, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning Web Site, Visitors to Web Site, and these terms, conditions, policies and procedures.
This Web Site does not seek information from anyone under 18 years of age. No one under 18 years of age is authorized to use this Web Site.
Copyright © 2014-2017. All rights reserved. AfterBankruptcyOnline.com