What Information We Gather
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you give us through the Site or give us in any other way.
- Automatic Information: We receive some information automatically when you enter our Site. This is not personal information. It is technical data exchanged between your computer and ours.
- E-mail Communications: We may store some of the information contained in email messages you send to us. We may also receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from
- After Bankruptcy Online if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: You may give information to an agent providing services on our behalf, and that agent will make the information available to us.
Information Collection and Use – If you choose to provide us with any personal information, we store the information with security in compliance with the industry standard. We may collect any of the following information:
- telephone numbers
- email address
- miscellaneous related items in order to provide services
This information can be obtained when you–
- contact us via our contact page
- sign up for email and text messages
- use social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- submit info on any form on our site
We will only use your personal information for business purposes including–
- customize your browsing experience
- using email, text messaging, social media and similar data processing and internet services for marketing and research
- communicate special offers and featured items to you, if you choose to receive such notices
- providing any information in compliance with the law
- respond to questions or suggestions
- enhance Site security
- verifying your identity when you log in on your account
- make the Site easy to use
- You may change your personal information at any time.
- You may also opt of email and text messages sent for marketing purposes.
Disclosure Regarding Third Parties– We may share personal information with
- Third party business partners such as fulfilling orders, shipping, processing payments, underwriting, sending mail, text messages, and email, marketing and analysis, delivery, collections, and customer support
- Third parties as required by law
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of other businesses. You have the option of opting out of any such offers at any time.
Automatic Data Collection and Cookies/Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We will also collect non-personal information which is data that does not necessitate direct contact with the specific individual. This information will allow us to improve our products, services, and marketing strategies. Such information may include, but is not limited to, zip and area code, age, gender, job or source of income, and interests. We can collect, use, and disclose any of this non-personal information for any purpose. If non-personal information is included with personal information, then the combined data will be considered personal information and treated as such.
- Our Site has certain features that automatically collect certain data that help us maintain the quality of our Site. This information includes IP address, web browser, domain names, access times, and referring Sites.
- Most Web browsers have an option to turn cookies off and another feature to clear all cookies. If you turn cookies off, then you will not be provided with the same benefits that a cookie will give you.
We Protect the Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us, and our goal is to ensure the privacy of your information. As we all have learned from recent incidents involving the hacking of major banking and other commercial data storage, no one guarantee absolute security of your personal information, however After Bankruptcy Online/afterbankruptcyonline.com uses a combination of firewalls, encryption and Secure Socket Layers technology for personal data we collect from you. We also employ other security techniques to protect personal data against loss, misuse, alteration, and unauthorized access.
Retention and Storage
We will retain your information for as long as necessary. If you no longer wish us to hold your information, refer to the Contact Us page of our Site.
Are Children Allowed to Use afterbankruptcyonline.com?
After Bankruptcy Online/afterbankruptcyonline.com does not offer products or services for children. Persons under 18 years of age may use our Site only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
How to Update, Correct, or Delete Your Personal Information
You can access and modify certain personal information stored on the Site, such as your name, phone number, email address, and mailing address, by contacting us via email at this contact page or as set forth below in the “How to contact After Bankruptcy Online regarding your concerns and questions” section. To modify or delete personal information related to an email or text program, simply follow the instructions included in your email, or send a reply stating your request, and we will make the requested changes.
We retain information provided to us indefinitely unless otherwise stated. We will keep some personal information you have requested to remove for the following purposes:
- Troubleshoot problems
- Assist with investigations
- Enforce our Site rules
- Comply with legal requirements
Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personal information will always be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
Copies of Website
We object to anyone recording and storing our Site and the information in it. This objection includes copies electronically by “web bots” (program that make automated copies) and other similar programs.
How to Contact After Bankruptcy Online Regarding Your Questions and Concerns
Please note that whenever you submit any information to us in connection with any services related to the Site, you consent to let us process this information in the United States as necessary to provide the services in which you are participating.
afterbankruptcyonline.com c/o Strong Hands Media, Inc., 3102 Maple, Dallas, Texas 75208